• Gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains)
• Milk and products thereof
• Soybeans and products thereof
Free from Artificial Colours, Flavours, Sweeteners and Preservatives. Free from GMOs.
Packaged in the UK and supplied in secure recyclable and reusable bottles.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Vitamin D3 gummies for teens and adults.
- 1000IU/25μg of vitamin D3 in each gummy.
- Delicious natural lemon flavour.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, bones & muscle function.
- Perfect for people who don’t like capsules or tablets.
- Free from Artificial Colours, Flavours, Sweeteners and Preservatives.
- Free from GMOs.
One gummy typically provides:
Vitamin D3 1000IU / 25μg (*500% NRV)
* = NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin (Gelling Agent), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate (Acidity Regulator), Cholecalciferol, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax(Anti-caking Agent), Natural Lemon Flavour, Paprika Extract (Natural Colour).
Allergy Advice:Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based
Adults and children over 12 years of age take one (1) gummy daily. Gummies should be chewed and not swallowed. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry & dark place, under 25 degrees, out of reach of children.