Take one tablet a day for general health support – providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance of all of the essential vitamins apart from Vitamin K (which should be supplemented with caution), plus the important mineral Iron to offer a myriad of benefits for your body.
– Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
– Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
– Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
– Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
– Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
– Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
– Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
– Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
– Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
– Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
– Thiamine contributes to normal psychological function
– Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
– Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
– Vitamin A contributes to the normal development and function of the immune system
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
– Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
– Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
– Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones
– Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
– Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
– Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
– Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Just-organiks Multi-Vitamin Plus Iron tablets are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Comprehensive multivitamin with Iron.
- Contains 100% of the recommended daily intake for the most essential vitamins and iron.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Encourages healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Supports health energy levels
- Provides daily health support
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard for consistent high quality.
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1 Tablet typically provides:
Vitamin C 80mg (100% NRV) Iron 14mg (100% NRV) Vitamin E 12mg a-TE (100% NRV) Niacin (Vitamin B3) 16mg NE (100% NRV) Vitamin A 800µg RE (100% NRV) Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 6mg (100% NRV) Vitamin D 5µg (100% NRV) Vitamin B6 1.4mg (100% NRV) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4mg (100% NRV) Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.1mg (100% NRV) Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 200µg (100% NRV) Biotin 50µg (100% NRV) Vitamin B12 2.5µg (100% NRV)
* = NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Iron as Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E as Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Niacin as Nicotinamide, Vitamin A as Retinol Acetate (Maltodextrin, Dextrin, Modified Starch), Pantothenic Acid as D-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Vitamin E), Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin as Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Be the first to review “Resveratrol 150mg 90 Capsules”